Following the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe vs. Wade, Sarah Hemann and Olivia Berry organized protests against this decision taking place in front of the Madison County Courthouse and the Bond County Courthouse through social media groups they formed titled Southern Illinois Reproductive Rights on Facebook and Southern Illinois Women's March on Instagram.
- Recess Brewing brings drag to Main Street
- SIUE stops updating COVID-19 dashboard after years of uncertainty
- New equipment gives nursing students better training opportunities
- Increase in funding allows more students to become eligible for MAP Grant
- REVIEW: Say ‘Yes’ to seeing ‘Nope’
- Men’s basketball welcomes two new assistant coaches, hopes for a good season
- COUGARS IN THE WILD: Business student teaches long-term financial planning
- Summerfest at Edwardsville Flea Market brings community together
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
This Week's Issue
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!